sometimes people go a little overboard
photoshop gone wrong
So the assignment was just to find something that looked like it had been manipulated with Photoshop. Well, as many people know, and have explored a thousand other places, women are probably the most controversial of the Photoshop subjects because it is used to manipulate their bodies into forms that don't exist and remove anything "unsightly." I know there are many other important and rewarding uses of Photoshop, and I'm looking forward to learning how to use the program appropriately, but for this assignment, I submit some really horrible uses of Photoshop to change the look of women's--and men's--bodies.
#1

That leg is NOT attached to that body. Just saying.
#2

This was pretty controversial because this is obviously not Kimora Lee Simmons's body. In fact it's this woman's (below).

#3

They do it to guys too.
For a running list of articles about these photoshop issues, check out Jezebel's photoshop of horrors.
No comments:
Post a Comment