CREATIVE CONCEPTS
camera ad

Both this ad and the other ad have "aha" moments, where the audience recognizes what the ad is saying. These aren't straightforward ads, they require the audience to work a little bit, and that draws the audience in. This starts you wondering: why is the camera huge and on the stage? Then you realize, that it is on the stage because the picture is so good on the display screen, it could be used as a theater screen (and also that the camera has video). I don't think that this ad is that nice to look at, but it is clever.
CREATIVE CONCEPTS
health insurance ad

I liked the look of this ad, but the creative concept was just a little less well executed. I saw the hands all together and then I saw the numbers and I wondered what they were all about. Then, after reading the text, I saw that it was supposed to represent "humanity in numbers," and this is a very good representation of that particular concept. The "numbers" part of that slogan is represented by the number of hands, but also the numerals scattered about the page. These are also meant to represent UnitedHealthCare's stated priority of better care through the use of data and information sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment